Purchase Orda Express Kiosks
Here is how to order your kiosks.
Go to getorda.com and log in.
Click "Kiosk" on the left navigation bar.
If you want a basic design, click "Design Approved, Next". You will get a black bezel with your logo and "Powered by Orda".
If you want to create a custom design - Note there is a $100 fee for the printer setup labor for a custom design. click Design Your Kiosk. Drag and drop text and images to design your kiosk bezel. Then click Download in the top right. This will save your bezel to your computer. Keep going through the steps to upload the design.
4. Click Setup Kiosk. This will take you to a page with software settings that you can edit later.
5. Click Save in the top right.
6. Click Purchase Kiosk.
7. Click Get Started.
8. Select the quantity of kiosk enclosures you will order. Then click Next.
9. Click Next to confirm this is how it will look.
10. Follow the steps to complete your purchase. If you need help placing your order, please book a call with the kiosk sales team.
11. If you optionally designed your own kiosk bezel in Step 3 above, email the image you downloaded to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to use your custom design. We must receive your custom design on the date of placing your order. Otherwise we will provide the design.
What Happens Next?
You will need to get an iPad 10.2" and Square chip card reader.
It may take a couple weeks for your branded hardware to be designed and shipped to you. You will then go through your Orda Express software setup.