Hide Items From Online Menu
By default, Orda will show any item that is linked to an enabled category in Square Dashboard. Note that the items are pulled from Square Dashboard, NOT Square Online. If you have questions about inventory management see this guide on catalog management.
This guide will cover how to hide specific items from your mobile app.
Step 1. Install Items Availability
Go to https://getorda.com
2. Click Sign In in the top right and log in.
3. Click Marketplace on the left.
4. Where it says Items Availability, click Install, then Open.
5. Toggle on "Show all items other than the list below."
6. Type and add all the items you want to hide. They will show in a list.
If you decide to show the item, click the - sign to the right of the item.
6. Click Save.
Put items back in list
If you need to undo your action and remove an item from the hidden list you can click the trash can button to remove it from the list.